Pages

October 13, 2012

a Very long time

Waw...I haven't been on here for so long now that everything changed! Well, I'll try and be a little more "consistent" from now on because frankly, stats absolutely blew me away. I saw so many views I'd never thought I'll see. So, I hope you'll like my renewed blog and of course, a more up to date one too.=P

Many things happened that didn't get anywhere near this blog, yet they were quite life changing. No, I won't go rambling them all up and putting them down into a list. I will, however, put up the three short films I did in the meantime that I kindda hope you'll have a pleasant reaction to, not an allergic one. (bottom of the post)
A little thing I ended up doing is also photography. And no again, it didn't come just crashing from the sky on me, I was doing it longer than I thought when my good friend Rebecca (hi!!!) made me notice that I'm doing it rather better than "normal/other people" and just as more frequently, and I am still grateful for that. I'll have a site up in a week probably that will feature my work, until then... keep your fingers crossed nothing crashes it.xD
One more thing, because it is only fair for me to do some promotion up here... no, just kidding. It's not (exactly) a promotion...I think... Rebecca and I founded a production company called The Rebel Saints Production (under which are done all my little films). I'm mentioning this because it's an important part of my life. I have it on my mind very often and we're both hoping to someday push it further in the world, for which we need you all and more to spread the word, hence the primary word 'promotion'.[; We really do have huge ideas for it, even if we are from two absolutely different continents...y'know, shit happens, but that doesn't stop the drive...right?! We're always looking for new filmmakers, and since we're all amateurs for now (and probably some more), we don't require any special sets of skills or professional backgrounds. Up against our "production part" (films), we're also "sponsoring" photographers and artists in general, so you don't need to be shy, we have a couple of connections around the world... looking for aspiring actors&actresses (or people willing to try it), because afterall, you can't make films only with yourself ALL the time and FOREVER.[;
You can find us here: The Rebel Saints Production on Facebook and follow here: TheRebelSaints_ on Twitter

And since this is getting too long, I'll cut it here with a promise: I'll update more often and you better return. I promise (also) my posts won't be all like this one. I can blood sign that for you if you need me to, I know they won't be.xD


Short films I promised (via Youtube):

1.Apocalypse Now

2.A Snowy (mon)Day

and last one: 3. Happy St.Patrick's Day
A short film made in asociation with Flanery Clan and Team Reedus.

No comments:

Post a Comment