Pages

April 11, 2010

Poem: The End

Oukay, it's been a while. Now what I have decided is to post a few poems of my own up here. This one would be one of many, yet one of only a few that I see as at least okay.
I got quite a good feedback on this one, so I would love to know what you think of it. Send a comment or eMail [which I don't recommend - unless you'd like me to know about something you really don't prefer sending in comment, or about one of your ideas of a theme I could write either a story or a poem about it.]. Deal?

Here it is, The End:


Don't forget why you're here,
don't forget why you're brought.

When time collapses
and the world crumbles,
there'll be no one left
and nothing spared.

Flora will go,
fauna will die,
humanity no more
and planet, ou sight.

This will be gone
and so will be you.
But I'll remain
to tell others about you.

No one will be saved
but a little group,
group of extremes,
group of outcasts,
group of survivors,
yet group of murderers.

And now I dare you to guess,
who this force spares?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Photo I: Open Wide
Photo II: Now you're Gone
PS: I own neither of photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment